Clayton Hotel Cork City
Make a Reservation
Clayton Hotel Cork City
Maps and Directions
Clayton Hotel Cork City is located in the heart of Cork city centre, facing City Hall on the banks of the River Lee.
Parking at the hotel:
Lapps Quay Public Car Park located in the basement of Clayton Hotel Cork City
Parking for hotel guests is available at the Lapps Quay Public Car Park which is located underneath the hotel where there is a €12 overnight rate is available for all guests of the hotel. A €10 daily rate is available for all day conference delegates visiting the hotel.
Directions – Airport / From Dublin / From Limerick /From Killarney / Bus & Train Station Info:
Clayton Hotel Cork City is located in Cork city centre and is only an 8KM journey from the Cork International Airport.
Cork Airport is located from Cork city centre at the south end of the N27 when coming from the north, west, or east of Cork and off the R600 when coming from Kinsale. Bus Eireann’s “Air Coach Service” provides a frequent bus service from Cork Airport to Cork Bus Station which is located along-side Clayton Hotel Cork City. Taxis are available from outside the arrivals hall at Cork Airport and cost from approximately €12-€15 to Clayton Hotel Cork City. You can also arrange car hire at the Cork International Airport. Guest relations and the front office team at the hotel would be happy to make some suggestions for you.
From Dublin (M7 / M8)
Take the M7 from Dublin and exit left for Cork sign posted the M8 just after the toll just after Portlaoise and travel straight to Cork:
- At the Dunkettle Interchange (N25), take 3rd exit to Cork city centre
- Junction with R639 at roundabout forward – direction city centre.
- Travel along Andersons Quay. Forward through 1st set of lights (Penrose Wharf on right) at Michael Collins Bridge.
- Transfer into left lane.
- At next set of traffic lights, bear left. Cross the Brian Boru Bridge (wrought iron structure).
- Go through two more set of lights and Clayton Hotel Cork City is on your left. (Turn left at 2nd set of lights to access the Lapps Quay car park)
From Limerick (N20)
Directions from Limerick/ Mallow (N20) – (35kms)
- Start out at Mallow, Cork. Follow signs Cork (N20).
- Pass through the village of ‘Rathduff’. Junction with R635 (Cork North Ring).
- At traffic signals turn right (Signposted City Centre-N20). Stay in left lane.
- Travel through 6 sets of traffic lights. At 7th set, Statoil Station on your left, Heineken Ireland on your right, go through these lights
- Travel straight to the next set of light and travel over the bridge (verging to the left) with the Cork Opera House on your right hand side. Turn left and travel to next set of traffic light.
- Go straight through and continue past next set of traffic lights (at the Cork Bus Station on your right)
- Enter the right hand lane and Turn right at the next set of traffic lights
- Take 1st left turn which is approx. 30 metres from the previous lights
- Clayton Hotel Cork City is now on your right and turn right to access the Lapps Quay car park
From Killarney (N22) or From West Cork (N71)
Start out at Ballincollig. Follow signs Cork- City Centre, N22.
- Coming up to the Kinsale Road Roundabout, take 2nd Exit N27 (signposted city centre).
- Travel through 2 sets of traffic lights-stay in middle lane.
- At 3rd set of traffic lights take a right-stay in left lane.
- Travel through 2 sets of lights and cross the bridge, passing through 2 more sets of lights.
- At the 2nd set of lights (Jury’s Inn on the corner, take a left).
- At the end of the street – bus station opposite you-take a left onto Deane Street and stay in left lane.
- Go through one more set of lights and Clayton Hotel Cork City is on your left. (Turn left at these set of lights to access the Lapps Quay car park)
From Kent Street Train Station
Clayton Hotel Cork City is only a 5 minute walk from Kent Street Train Station. Come out of the train station and exit left from the station and following the footpath and head towards the River Lee, once you are alongside the River you will see Clayton Hotel Cork City ahead of you.
From Cork Parnell Place Bus Station
Clayton Hotel Cork City is only a 1 minute walk from Cork Parnell Place Bus Station. Come out of bus station and exit right and right again and you will see Clayton Hotel Cork City just ahead of you.