Contact Niamh Hester - Wedding and Events Executive
We are delighted that you are considering the Clayton Hotel Cork City to host your civil ceremony or partnership and we look forward to helping you with the arrangements to make your day the most special in your lives.
Clayton Hotel Cork City has become a very popular venue for those hosting a civil ceremonies and blessings in Cork. We have two dedicated suites available, for an intimate setting our 6th floor Penthouse boasts breath taking views over the picturesque skyline of Cork City, hosting up to 25 guests. For larger ceremonies our Pegasus Suite located on the first floor with views of the River Lee is available for up to 120 guests.
Civil ceremony suites are tastefully decorated with a luxurious red carpet, a lantern adorned aisle and crisp white chair covers.
Enjoy all the benefits of a civil ceremony in Clayton Hotel Cork City:
- 2 unique civil ceremony venues within the hotel
- Wedding facilities for up to 250 people
- Bespoke wedding packages
- Stunning black & white dancefloor
- A dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Complimentary wedding tasting
- Special overnight accommodation rates for up to 10 rooms
- Complimentary table candelabra arrangements and chair covers & sashes
- Complimentary overnight stay with Champagne breakfast in Penthouse on the night of your wedding
- Atrium for arrival reception with bridal welcome down the centre staircase
- Special packages for weddings of 120 guests or more including a three month membership to Club Vitae Health & Fitness along with an overnight stay in another Clayton or Maldron Hotel around Ireland excluding Dublin