Club Vitae Gym Health & Fitness
Due to covid-19 restrictions we are operating at a limited capacity and we ask guests to book through our guest platform by logging onto hotel WiFi or through our hotel or leisure club reception. We ask all of our guest to please adhere to our guidelines.
Keep your routine while you’re away and stay fit with us.
Club Vitae Health & Fitness at Clayton Hotel Cork City has everything you need, whether you’re training or just looking to relax during your stay in Cork City. Club Vitae’s gym boasts an array of equipment, free weights and energetic classes.
Our fully air-conditioned gymnasium has over 100 pieces of state of the art cardiovascular equipment including treadmills, rowers, bikes and cross trainers. With such a variety, members and guests can create a workout tailored for them.
The following classes are currently on offer:
● Spinning Classes
● Physio led Movement revelation classes
● Kettlebells & Barbells
● Summer Beach body Course
● Aqua Aerobics
● Members from €2.50
● Non Members from €5.00
● Pricing (45 – 60 min Class)
● Members from €2.50
● Non Members from €10.00
Courses can be set up for companies or even a group of friends.
Our fully qualified and experienced instructors are available to provide expert advice, support and encouragement. Personal Training is one of the best ways to get in shape before your wedding. Our fitness studio was purpose built for our large and varied selection of classes. Check out our team here.
Club Vitae Health & Fitness is open to both guests of the hotel and external members. Membership comes with full access to the gym, aerobics studio, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
Members also benefit from a complimentary personalised fitness assessment and training program with reassessments every 5 or 6 weeks. In addition, each member can enjoy discounts in the spa and restaurant.
Club Vitae Policy
- By booking either a pool or gym slot you are confirming that you and all members of your party:
- Have read the protocols for using the facility
- Understand the risks involved and your role in minimizing that risk
- Are not showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Have not come into contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Accept that all forms of physical activity and exercise, including swimming may present an element of risk.
- Club Vitae recommends that all clients/participants seek medical advice prior to using its facility or services.
- You hereby fully understand and accept that Club Vitae, it’s management and staff will not be held liable for any injuries, medical conditions, loss or damage to property or loss of income sustained as a result of using the service or facilities.
- You hereby state that you know of no reason, medical or otherwise why you should not participate in any of the activities and you accept the full responsibility for any consequences of your participation.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool. Children under 16 or if you are pregnant or have a certain condition such as low blood pressure are not permitted into the sauna steam room or jacuzzi. Entry to the gym is strictly over 16’s.
- Please inform a member of staff if you are pregnant or have been in the last 3 months, are taking any medication or you suffer from any of the following, heart condition, asthma, diabetes, blood pressure problems, joint or muscle pain, chest pain.
- You also acknowledge that if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 7 days after attending our facilities that you will inform Club Vitae.