City weddings really are our specialty. From small intimate gatherings to large traditional weddings we have the perfect offering which we will tailor to specifically suit your needs. Superbly located overlooking Cork’s famous River Lee and facing the inspired architecture of City Hall, Clayton Hotel Cork City is the perfect city wedding venue.
In recent times the hotel has been awarded the following wedding awards; Southern Brides Best Business Achievement for Best Cork Wedding Venue 2016 and the RSVP Magazine Best City Wedding Venue 2014 and 2015. Clayton Hotel Cork City is delighted that you are considering the most romantic wedding venue in Cork City, to host your wedding reception and do look forward to helping you with the arrangements to make your day the most special in your lives.
When booking your wedding with Clayton Hotel Cork City, you can enjoy:
- A stunning city venue overlooking City Hall and the River Lee
- Licensed to host civil ceremonies and partnerships
- Wedding facilities for up to 250 people
- Bespoke wedding packages
- A dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Complimentary wedding menu tasting
- Special overnight accommodation rates for up to ten rooms
- Complimentary table candelabra arrangements and chair covers and sashes
- Complimentary overnight stay with Champagne breakfast in the Penthouse on the night of your wedding
- Special packages for weddings of 120 guests or more including a three month membership to Club Vitae Health & Fitness along with an overnight stay in another Clayton or Maldron Hotel around Ireland excluding Dublin
- The Atrium for arrival reception with bridal welcome down the centre staircase
- 4-star location for your wedding in Cork City.
View the wedding packages.LESS INFORMATION